An associate consultant is a consultant who is just starting out in the consulting industry and will typically support senior consultants and consultants. Associate Consultants may be responsible for non-routine, complex work; However, in most cases, supervision is required for this.
Associate Consultant Job description / Role:
Prospect Health is working with a leading hospital to find a highly qualified Associate Consultant in Paediatrics/Clinical Genetics and Metabolic Disorder to join their team. The Associate Consultant Adult and Pediatric Genetics Role in Qatar pays £60K per year. Qatar is where the job is located.
Associate Consultant Job Location:
Western Asia is home to Qatar. close to Bahrain and Saudi Arabia, its neighbors. Similar to how Dubai or Abu Dhabi has been one of the most popular places for British migrants to relocate since the late 1990s, this is an analogy. One of the best places in the world to live, work, and raise a family is Qatar because of its tax-free salaries, excellent weather, and cosmopolitan capital, Doha.
Our client is one of the most prominent hospital providers in the Middle East and the primary provider of secondary and tertiary healthcare in Qatar.
They are in charge of 12 hospitals, including the National Ambulance Service, home and residential care services, nine specialist hospitals, and three community hospitals.
ambitious plans to increase capacity across its network through 2030 have been announced in order to meet the requirements of a population that is expanding rapidly.
Our ongoing efforts to provide each and every one of our patients with the safest, most effective, and most compassionate care will be bolstered by the new and improved facilities and service network.
Associate Consultant Job Benefits:
- Excellent tax-free salary;
- Family Housing;
- Allowance for the Education of Three Children;
- Business Class Flights;
- 50 days of annual leave;
- CPD Allowance;
- Family Health Insurance;
- Indemnity Coverage;
Associate Consultant Job Requirements:
Qualifications and Requirements:
- UK/Ireland CCT/CCST;
- American Board Certification; Arab Board of Health Specialization;
- And only boards approved by the American Board of Medical Specialties are accepted.
- Fellowship in Canada (RCPSC)
- Fachartz (German Board)
- Australia and New Zealand
- Fellowship from Royal Australia and New Zealand Colleges
- Qualification and training primarily in Adult Genetics/Metabolic Genetics in addition to prenatal genetics
- Specialist registration from other nations will be taken into consideration following an equivalence review.
- A valid license to practice in your home country or the country in which you work.
- Consultant with two to three years of experience, Western qualification, and completed subspecialty fellowship
- Fluent in Arabic.
What takes place next?
Please click the “Apply” button if you would like to learn more about this position. An email alert is sent to the specialist consultant in charge of this position upon submission of the application form to register your interest.
We will not send your information to the relevant business without your consent, and all conversations with us are confidential and without obligation.
About the Company
Our goal is to become the preferred recruitment partner for healthcare professionals around the world.
Our distinctive approach to healthcare recruitment will be beneficial to you. You will have access to our specialist consultants, who will provide you with the best advisory and recruitment services on the market thanks to their extensive industry knowledge and experience.
With the support of our cutting-edge technology, we are able to provide candidates who will positively contribute to the success of your business as well as the quality of care. As one of our clients, you will have access to our talent network.
How to Apply For Associate Consultant – Adult & Pediatrics Genetics Jobs 2023?
- Candidates who meet the aforementioned criteria can submit their applications online at the official website.
- Only applications submitted online at https://www.gulftalent.com/ will be considered for the selection process.
- Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
- For an interview, only candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted.
- There will be no TA/DA reimbursement for the test or interview.