For the Apply the post Flight Control Duty Manager Jobs 2023, The duties of the Duty Manager include: Continuous monitoring of all flight operations, and when a flight’s safety is in question, take every precaution to protect the crew and passengers. Making tactical decisions Management of disruption.
You excel in both quality and customer service. Our clients’ lives will be better as a result of this.
Do you want to be a part of the world’s largest multinational corporation?
a company that was the first to offer cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is currently present in over 220 nations and territories worldwide. Do you want to work for a company that connects people from all over the world? Additionally, the better our planet’s life will be, the more people we connect with.
Join our team to learn how the power of global trade enables a global network focused on service, quality, and sustainability to connect people and improve lives. For our clients, however for each colleague. Please visit www.dpdhl.jobs/express to learn more about our culture, motivated employees, and mission. Do you want to make a difference? Then, to become a Certified International Specialist, join our “Insanely Customer Centric” team!
Flight Control Duty Manager Jobs ROLE PURPOSE:
Accountable for the day-to-day management of the Flight Control Duty Manager Jobs Department, Staff, and DHL Aviation Network.
Flight Control Duty Manager Jobs TASKS:
- To support Flight Control Management and make decisions round-the-clock.
- As needed, communicate with the Flight Dispatcher, Dispatch Assistant, and Aircrew regarding operational issues.
- Obtain flight permits for network and charter flights and share on-call duties with other Duty Managers as Flight Control Duty Manager Jobs internal interface with key stakeholders at DHL Aviation and DHL for day-to-day operational issues.
- Manages the Crewing Scheduling for DHL Aviation flights outside of business hours and on weekends (only a 72-hour window). To use all Flight Control Office systems (such as AIMS, LIDO, EFB, Safety Reporting System, Dispatch Roster System, and IT infrastructure).
- As needed, provide assistance to the Flight Operations Management Team and represent the Flight Control Department at meetings.
- to make sure that the operations are finished in a way that is safe, legal, and cheap.
- Develop working relationships with internal and external partners and providers Flight Control roster planning to ensure 24/7 shift coverage in addition to statutory and company-in-house training to take decisive actions and decisions during network disruptions.
- Contribute to the Crew Control Supervisor’s analysis and improvement of actual roster coordination and crew scheduling.
- Sickness and leave coverage for Crew Control Supervisor, Flight Tech, and Administrative Support, such as Hotel and Travel.
- Promote safety and quality assurance in Flight Control, Crew Scheduling, and Administration, if necessary, with support for company-in-house training.
- Share operational and crewing on call responsibilities in accordance with agreed-upon protocols with the Flight Control team and with departmental representation and internal meetings.
- Through the established company procedure, assist the Flight Operations Manager and Deputy Flight Operations Manager in improving and maintaining the FCPM Manual Safety and trip reporting for any occurrences pertaining to flight control and crew control.
- Dispatch Assistants or Flight Dispatchers can fill in.
- Make certain that the team receives concise long-term and day-to-day guidance.
- Utilizing best practice CIS/CIM guidelines, develop and encourage teamwork, service-mindedness, and communication channels between DHL Aviation, Network Control, and internal and external parties in the Flight Control Department.
Flight Control Duty Manager Jobs PROFILE:
- Flight dispatch or crewing experience for at least five years Experience at a supervisory level (3-5 years)
- Flight dispatch license Bachelor’s degree level education Minimum of seven years’ experience in an aviation or dispatch environment
- written and spoken English fluently.
- Legitimate Flight Dispatcher Permit required
- Information on BCAA guidelines (ANTR/CAP) e.g., FTL/Flight Dispatch Methods
- LIDO experience required
- Information on Points Team Booking Framework required
- Great correspondence and discussion abilities
- Dynamic authority with deference and relational abilities
- Adaptable way to deal with work with a logical psyche and ready to tackle issues in a calculated way.
Flight Control Duty Manager Jobs OFFER:
- strong career assistance in a global setting.
- Excellent colleagues and culture.
- A variety of benefits program.
How to Apply For Flight Control Duty Manager Jobs 2023?
- Applications can be submitted online at the official website by candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements.
- The selection process will only take into account applications that have been submitted online at Click Here.
- After the deadline, no applications will be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.