A method of operation known as Gas operations is used to supply energy for locked-breech, autoloading firearms. In gas-operation, a mechanism that removes the spent case and inserts a new cartridge into the chamber is powered by a portion of the high-pressure gas from the firing cartridge.
Gas Operations Jobs Responsibilities:
- As SME, the Specialist – Gas Operations Training is responsible for making substantial adjustments to Gas Training in accordance with international best practices and standards;
- A Specialist is responsible for providing assistance to the Client Operations Technical Professional Development Team (OTPD) and adhering to reasonable requests and instructions from Line Managers and Supervisors.
- A Specialist’s responsibilities include not only the items listed in Primary Duties but also any reasonable requests made by Line Management or clients;
Gas Operations Jobs Details:
|Jobs Location:||Ahmadi, Ahmadi, Kuwait|
|Job function:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Industries Organization:||Staffing and Recruiting|
|Employment Type:||Full time|
Gas Operations Jobs Primary Duties:
- Examine Upstream Operations’ Competency Frameworks, Competency Profiles, and Training Catalogues for Produced Water Handling Job Families;
- comparing our performance to that of other national and international oil companies;
- Recognize elements of Knowledge and Application as well as international best practice and recommend and implement updates;
- Examine the Competency Framework-related learning options and tools;
- Rationalize the available learning titles and delivery methods;
- Participate in the Gap Analysis Discussion (GAD) process as a reviewer;
- External Verifier for the OJT and internal course evaluation;
- QA/QC of all courses’ technical content and international attachments;
- Examine and improve the Under Development (UD) and Under Training (UT) programs for newly hired Diploma Technicians and Engineers;
- New learning concepts, competency assurance, and input into e-learning;
- Make recommendations, conduct a comprehensive review of all associated training materials, and, if necessary, update all training programs;
- Through classroom sessions, on-the-job training, job shadowing, training material development and discussion, etc., provide Client Instructors with “Train the Trainer” support;
- Engage in active review of training alignment with future technical and business requirements;
- Must have previous expertise in curriculum and training material development, review, and improvement;
- Accountable for the creation and review of training materials in their area of operation;
- Submit required training delivery and/or development data as requested by Line Management or the client, as well as required weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports;
- Specialists must always faithfully and diligently carry out their responsibilities, acting as brand ambassadors;
Gas Operations Jobs Competencies/Knowledge:
- Current understanding of international standards for gas operations training;
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing;
- Extensive understanding of the operations of on-shore gas booster stations, compressors, turbines, and consumer networks;
- Competency frameworks, learning systems and tools, training quality assurance, program and curriculum review, design, and implementation—all must be demonstrated experience.
Gas Operations Jobs Qualifications And Skills:
- Qualification at the degree level;
- At least 15 years of experience in a related field or specialization, with a minimum of 10 years working in an operational-upstream environment for international major oil and gas companies;
- Candidates need to have a lot of classroom training experience and, ideally, training credentials like Train the Trainer, Assessor, or Internal Verifier credentials;
- Qualifications for Assessors and Verifiers that are recognized worldwide;
- Qualification for international Train the Trainer;
- Posses excellent IT skills, specifically with Outlook, MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Be able to work with people from different cultures, coach and mentor current employees, and build strong working relationships. must be culturally sensitive and aware;
- Needs to be adaptable to all work activities, ready to accept changes to training schedules, and willing to work unsociable hours if necessary;
- Must have emotional resiliency, be self-starting, and be optimistic;
- willingness to travel within Kuwait for work-related requirements to client desert locations and gathering centers;
- Experience working in the oil and gas industry as a technician or higher;
- Must follow all health and safety policies and procedures for the company and clients;
- Must uphold the company’s code of conduct, paying close attention to timekeeping and dress codes, and must treat all coworkers with respect.
How to Apply For Specialist – Gas Operations Jobs 2023?
- Applications can be submitted online at the official website by candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements.
- The selection process will only take into account applications that have been submitted online at Linkdin.com
- After the deadline, no applications will be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- The test and interview will not be covered by TA/DA.