The Health, Safety, and Environmental HSE Officer Jobs is in charge of identifying, evaluating, and providing advice regarding workplace or work-related risks, as well as recommending and carrying out measures to control, eliminate, or minimize the risks.
HSE officers Jobs, also known as health, safety, and environment officers and environment health and safety officers, are responsible for keeping an eye on health and safety, evaluating risk, and formulating plans to lessen the likelihood of hazards occurring in a given workplace or area.
In Pakistan, a Health & Safety Officer earns an annual salary of PKR 1,714,749 and an hourly salary of PKR 824. Health and safety officers typically earn between PKR 1,195,180 and PKR 2,086,850 per year. For a Health & Safety Officer, the highest level of education is typically a Bachelor’s Degree.
Performing regular floor walks and documented checks to ensure staff cleanliness and hygiene Reporting functionality issues to the FM team regarding the safe maintenance of technical equipment like electrical doors, HV, LV systems, fire protection systems, fire alert and firefighting systems, HVAC systems, gas systems, access control systems, and storage and distribution systems Performing random and periodic HSE inspections in accordance with the required KPI for the client’s requirements/extra inspections for site HSE improvements
·Guarantee all agents are wearing PPE on location.
Involve all relevant stakeholders in the coordination and conduct of the monthly HSE committee at all responsible sites. Keep track of the monthly HSE Officer Jobs committee meeting’s agenda and attendance in written form.
Facilitate COSHH assessments and instruct the FM team to maintain SDS at the chemical store in accordance with the UAE standard. Document, maintain, and update all HSE incident, near miss, and dangerous occurrence registers.
HSE Officer Jobs Education & Qualification:
- Minimum NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety (IGC) or equivalent
- Level 3 Certification, preferred ISO 9K,14K,18K, or 45K internal auditor certification First Aid and
- Firefighting training will be advantageous. Degree or Diploma in Engineering, Science, or Occupational
- Health & Safety or equivalent from a recognized university (advantageous).
HSE Officer Jobs Experience and Skills:
- Experience of at least five years in the FM, construction, oil and gas, or manufacturing industries is required. For HSE Officer Jobs.
- 3 to 5 years of experience working as a health and safety officer in the United Arab Emirates. Excellent communication skills with all levels and stakeholders. Practical experience conducting risk assessments, incident investigations, and root cause analyses.
- proficient in ISO auditing and health and safety inspections.
- excellent ability to present and report.
- Knowledgeable of F&LS systems; well-organized, disciplined, and motivated; proficient in Microsoft
- Office (Outlook, Word, Power Point, and Excel). A UAE driver’s license in good standing is required; having a means of transportation will be advantageous because traveling will be required.
HSE Officer Jobs Roles , Responsibilities, Duties
- Assist the HSE Director and the Procurement Team in reviewing and evaluating the Contractor’s HSE prequalification, assist clients and other stakeholders in attending HSE-related meetings, and publish meeting minutes on behalf of the HSE Director or HSE Officer Jobs.
- Make sure that every contractor and other worker on the job understands and abides by HSE rules and regulations, and try to cause no harm to people or property.
- Provide Khidmah employees with sufficient HSE-related information, instructions, supervision, training, and TBT.
- Present the HSE Director with a disciplinary recommendation for safety violations and daily reports of any HSE violations, as well as follow-up on the implementation of control measures and corrective actions to reduce risks.
- Adaptable and available on call in case of an emergency to work holidays or outside of normal business hours.
- Work together with the client and Facility Managers/Supervisors to ensure that all regulatory requirements and instructions are followed.
- At the sites, documentation for HSE Officer Jobs management systems that adheres to the standards of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 50001:2011, and OHSAS 18001:2007 / ISO45001:2018.
- Perform site-specific risk assessments and job analyses, as well as review and approve method statements, risk assessments, and emergency plans.
- Responsible for developing, implementing, and updating evacuation plans, procedures, and measures Review and approve work permits submitted by contractors and Khidmah.
- Management and enforcement of pandemic illnesses Coordinate with senior management regarding the on-site implementation of the safety management system and ongoing instruction for all employees regarding its use.
- Monitor readiness and response to emergency situations through regularly held and documented drills; supervise, direct, and lead the site team in the implementation of the “I see, I fix it” program.
- Conducting regular safety checks and notifying the Facility Manager and HSE Director of any emergency concerns.
- Conduct an investigation into the incident, determining the underlying cause, and suggesting the necessary and pertinent corrective actions required to conclude the incidents.
- · Lead site wellbeing acceptances to all new staff of Khidmah and project workers.
- Compile and communicate all of the information needed to create the monthly HSE departmental report for the company.
HSE Officer Jobs Information Security responsibilities:
- Follow the Khidmah Information Security Policies Be aware of their information security obligations and fulfill them.
- Know how to report a security incident (to InfoSec or IT ServiceDesk) and ensure that anyone handling sensitive company data has completed the Security Awareness Training.
- Not disable the OS firewall or antivirus; Limit use to authorized activities; Secure access accounts, privileges, and passwords
- Accept responsibility for his or her individual user accounts and keep his or her identity confidential.
How to Apply For HSE Officer Jobs 2023?
- Applications can be submitted online at the official website by candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements.for the
- The selection process will only take into account applications that have been submitted online at Click Here,
- After the deadline, no applications will be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.