The engineering and technical disciplines necessary to complete a project are the responsibility of a project engineer. Apply Project Engineer Jobs on this website.The project engineer is in charge of project planning, defining project criteria, coordinating reviews, and making sure that project components are put into place correctly.
On the construction ladder, a project engineer (PE) is a great place to start. Project Engineer Jobs works As a member of the construction management team, the project engineer typically oversees key deliverables rather than the entire project.
Petrofac is a leading international energy industry service provider with a diverse client base that includes numerous world-class energy companies.
For our clients, we design, construct, oversee, and maintain infrastructure. Regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability, we recruit, reward, and develop our employees based on merit. Project Engineer Jobs We treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination because we care about our employees.
The requirements for energy security and energy supply are being rethought globally; preparing for a gradual switch to alternative sources of energy. Project Engineer Jobs works We are here to assist our customers in meeting these shifting energy demands.
We invite you to join us on this journey at this exciting time.
For the majority of our office-based roles, we have adopted a hybrid approach and welcome requests for flexible working hours. At least three days per week, we require employees to be in the office.
Are you prepared to help us create a better future for everyone by bringing the appropriate energy to Petrofac?
Project Engineer Jobs Vacant Potions:
- PROJECT ENGINEER
Project Engineer Jobs Key Responsibilities:
- In charge of day-to-day project coordination, execution, and progress with Operations, Engineering, Construction Team, Contractors, Vendors, and Third Parties.
- Prepare the necessary Project Execution documentation, including the Interface and coordination procedure, in consultation with the Operation Manager. this role of Project Engineer Jobs.
- Prepare a tender strategy and tender evaluations for all Project-related items.
- expediting testing and material delivery with subcontractors.
- accountable for project management, cost management, and budgeting. Control expenses and offer direction in the event of budget deviations by managing budgets.
- Plan the deployment of vessels, personnel, auxiliary equipment, subcontractors, and other resources.
- Execute the necessary Project services, including the defined technical requirements (as part of the Project delivery requirements). Ensure that the Contractors’ Project deliverables meet the Projects’ technical content requirements.
- Ensure that the management plan, quality plan, and level of approval for the project are followed, as well as the accuracy of the contractor’s methods; in order to guarantee that the Projects’ objectives and all components are completed on time, within budget, and of high quality.
- Ensure that all project-related work is executed in accordance with HSSE and quality control procedures and that a high level of safety is achieved.
- Participate in and coordinate the pre- and post-award processes for various service and project execution contracts.
- Participate in the Projects’ reviews, meetings, and workshops by coordinating them.
- Participate in the resolution of project obstacles discovered during the Design & Engineering Package or Construction phases.
- Manage the process of developing new practices that enhance MOGC and OQ Group’s technological offerings and identify gaps in existing practices and tools.
- Ensure that the appropriate resources are available to oversee and inspect the project’s execution and resource deployment in accordance with the schedule and resources.
- establishing methods and data as needed to ensure that the project’s design is best from a technical and financial perspective.
- Estimate project variances, change management, scope creep, and other factors. during the execution phase, and make certain that the right change management procedures are used.
- regular communication with the workers on-site; performing acts of “visible leadership.”
- Go offshore on projects as necessary to lead offshore teams and aid in project execution.
Project Engineer Jobs Essential Qualifications And Skills:
- Minimum of ten years of experience and a bachelor’s degree or a relevant postgraduate degree.
- It is necessary to have an offshore-experienced project engineer.
- computer-savvy, with proficiency in Microsoft Office and other scheduling-specific software (Primavera).
- Skills in commercial and economic analysis and evaluation. capable of managing multiple tasks with an emphasis on quality, schedule, and cost).
- possess a comprehensive comprehension of the major design engineering fields of piping, equipment, process, structural, electrical, and instrumentation.
- Basic comprehension of the chemical and physical processes with continuous flow that are typical of utility units and hydrocarbon processing.
- exposure to ASME, ASTM, API, Pressure Equipment Directives, and BS EN DIN standards (particularly B31.3 and B16.5).
- Strong leadership and coordination abilities, as well as the capacity to collaborate with all parties involved. Excellent interpersonal skills and multi-cultural sensitivity.
- proficient in resource management, communication, and project management in general.
- ability to handle and communicate with both internal and external constituents, such as other group companies and government officials.
- able to think critically and solve problems.
How to Apply For Project Engineer Jobs 2023?
- Applications can be submitted online at the official website by candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements.
- The selection process will only take into account applications that have been submitted online at Click Here.
- After the deadline, no applications will be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- The test and interview will not be covered by TA/DA.