Apply for the post of Service Engineer Jobs. The Compnay of Service Engineer Jobs about Our goal at Inchcape is for the world to be connected, where our clients can trade successfully and make better decisions in every port. Our global network and technology enable us to assist our partners in connecting to a smarter, smoother ocean. Through our global network of over 245 proprietary offices in 60 countries and a team of more than 3,000 dedicated professionals,
Inchcape combines its global infrastructure with local expertise. Owners and charterers in the oil, cruise, container, and bulk commodity sectors, in addition to naval, government, and intergovernmental organizations, make up our diverse global customer base.
A career here is certain to be a rewarding one that will allow you to bring your skills and experience, and we have an ambitious growth model. We embrace change and are available to new reasoning and pushing for positive change in our industry.
Is this the place for you?
Service Engineer Jobs, reporting to the Service Manager-Engineering, will be in charge of commissioning, servicing, retrofitting, and providing after-sales support for the department’s products. The job requires providing superior customer service, establishing our principals’ brand identity, and expanding market share.
In addition, the position holder will be expected to mentor and guide junior employees by providing training and knowledge transfer. Also, looking into and finding new business opportunities that could help the company sell more products and provide better services.
Service Engineer Jobs Responsibilities:
- Service Engineer Jobs: In order to meet and exceed customer satisfaction, maintain good business relationships, and retain customers, provide installation assistance, carry out product commissioning, and attend to service calls at the customer’s site.
- Site Visits: Recommend spare parts, conduct site surveys, conduct a feasibility study for retrofit jobs, and submit accurate reports.
- Generating Money: Identify new business and retrofit opportunities and advise the department on how to raise money to meet and exceed service budgets.
- Reporting: Complete site surveys and accurate reports on service job completion for retrofit opportunities.
- The incumbent must obtain approval for time sheets and service reports to ensure accurate billing. The job requires weekly reports on activities and required future actions, as well as updating retrofit opportunity forecasting as required by principals. For Service Engineer Jobs.
- Keeping files current: Keep all correspondence regarding service agreements, maintenance contracts, and service job documents neatly organized for future reference.
- Data collection: Organize all relevant product-related data for future reference and documentation.
- Demonstrations of Products: In collaboration with sales, locate and arrange the principal’s product demonstrations for end users, contractors, and engineering consultants.
- Good Communication: Effectively collaborate with other service engineers and update status as a team player.
- Working on your own: As requested by the Line Manager, the post holder will also ensure that all Inchcape Shipping Services systems are utilized to their full potential in accordance with the Standard Operating Procedures.
Service Engineer Jobs Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities:
- excellent comprehension of Kuwaiti service engineering operations.
- proficient in using the Microsoft Office suite, which includes Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Work within a deadline-oriented environment while balancing multiple tasks and shifting priorities.
- a self-starter who can work independently. For Service Engineer Jobs.
- Authentic (doing the right thing even when no one is looking) with a global perspective and progressive thinking Strong problem-solving and mechanical skills Strong communication and building rapport with all kinds of people Attention to detail, observant, and solution-oriented
- Proven expertise in customer service and the ability to solve everyday issues professionally and methodically with initiative.
Service Engineer Jobs Education/Experience:
- The candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in engineering and seven to ten years of experience working in refineries, petrochemical plants, or the oil and gas industry.
- Experience in Kuwait will be preferred.
- You must be able to drive yourself to the sites and have a valid Kuwaiti license.
- An advantage is being a member of the Kuwait Society of Engineers.
Service Engineer Jobs Qualification:
- Good familiarity with electrical actuators, field instruments, analyzers, flame detectors, ultrasonic flow meters, radar/ultrasonic level instruments, control valve positioners, hydraulic and pneumatic actuators, PRVs, and ESD control systems, as well as hands-on experience with these items. ought to be able to locate and diagnose problems on the job.
- Control valve calibration and maintenance (Pneumatic, Part-Turn, MOV, NRV, etc.)
- ought to be capable of performing gas and water analyzer preventative maintenance.
- proficiency in pressure and multi-function calibrators, as well as test benches.
- Modbus TCP-IP, Foundation Fieldbus, HART, Ethernet, Profibus, and other protocols must be understood.
- Field instruments must be installed, calibrated, and checked for loops. Experience configuring flowmeters (electromagnetic, orifice plate, ultrasonic, turbine, variable area) is required. Knowledge of EHS procedures and workplace safety systems is also required.
Why Inchcape Shipping Services? Service Engineer Jobs
We want to create a workforce that is both diverse and highly productive and collaborates with one another to give our clients the exceptional service they deserve. We rely on our employees, their well-being, training, and expertise to achieve the highest standards. We know how important our employees are, and we know that your individual experiences, skills, and interests will help you build a fulfilling career in our dynamic industry.
The successful candidate will be expected to demonstrate and fully adopt our global perspective, which connects the world and sees the bigger picture. Our values are at the heart of everything we do.
The Power of People: We rely on the expertise and connections of our local agents.Progress: We adopt new ways of thinking and push for positive industry change.Depending on where you live, we will give you a wide range of benefits in return. In this instance, you’ll appreciate:
A place where you can advance your career. We’ll help you achieve big goals.
People receive premium medical and health insurance as part of a competitive salary package and performance-based bonus scheme. Work with teammates who are talented, dedicated, and supportive.
Events celebrating the Value Award in addition to a lot more!
The ideal candidates for Inchcape Shipping Services are those who are willing to consider the future—and to do so in a big way. We’re looking for people who are prepared to tackle their careers’ biggest challenges.
We invite you to apply for this ad if you think you have the right skills, knowledge, and attitude to join our team!
How to Apply For Service Engineer Jobs 2023?
- Candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements can submit applications online at the official website.
- Only applications that have been submitted online at Click Here will be considered in the selection process. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
- For an interview, only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted.
- TA/DA will not cover the interview and test.