Apply here for the post of Teaching Assistant Jobs, as the title suggests, help the lead teacher reduce their workload and assist with everyday classroom tasks like grading homework and taking attendance. A teacher assistant might be asked to work one-on-one with a student who requires additional instruction or support.
A lead teacher in charge of a classroom is supported by a Teaching Assistant Jobs. These professionals, also known as teacher’s aides, tutor individual students or small groups to reinforce lessons. Lesson plans are one of their responsibilities, as are monitoring lesson preparations and keeping track of progress.
Qatar University is the leading national institution of higher education. Its goal is to produce graduates with a broad range of skills, a passion for volunteer work, and a sense of civic responsibility. This is supported by committed leadership and a group of faculty and staff members who are knowledgeable and motivated.
After a 30-year run of success as a department within various Qatar University colleges, the College of Health Science (CHS) was established in 2016. CHS is Qatar’s national provider of high-quality education and research in the health sciences. It offers undergraduate (BSc) programs in physical therapy, biomedical science, and public health; ( Master of Public Health (MPH), PhD in Biomedical Science, MS in Genetic Counseling, and MS in Biomedical Science
for the The College of Health Sciences aspires to be a model of excellence that is recognized all over the world by excelling in teaching, research, and community service.In accordance with Qatar Vision 2030, our mission is to produce competent graduates who will contribute to the delivery of optimal health care by being adequately prepared for careers in health science-related fields.
It is important to note that CHS faculty members are members of QU, which provides them with excellent opportunities to obtain both intramural and extramural funding for their research ideas. The Qatar National Research Fund (QNRF) is the primary source of funding for research.
In addition to student research funding programs, the QNRF has individual project funding caps that exceed one million dollars per project (five million exceptional projects). The majority of QNRF grants go to Qatar University, which is the largest and most national university in the country. Many active researchers can win multiple grants.
Teaching Assistant Jobs Details:
|Jobs Location:||Qatar University, Qatar|
|Required Qualifications:||Bachelors, Masters|
|Job function:||Education and Training|
|Employment Type:||Full time|
Teaching Assistant Jobs Details:
A B.Sc. The Department of Biomedical Science is responsible for the establishment of Biomedical Science. Beginning in August 2021, the program is looking to hire a qualified candidate for a Teaching Assistant faculty position in BMS. Throughout the program, the candidate will be expected to assist instructors, particularly in classes that involve tutorials and student work groups.
Teaching Assistant Jobs Duties And Responsibilities:
Assist instructors in following up on and grading student assignments Assist instructors and students in securing academic resources/reference materials for courses Maintain office hours Assist in the marketing and outreach activities of the program Assist in various other tasks related to the development and needs of the Program Assist in various other tasks related to the development and needs of the Program Assist in various other tasks related to the development and needs of the Program Assist in various other tasks related to the development and needs of the Program Ass
Teaching Assistant Jobs Qualifications:
- A master’s degree in biomedical science or a related field from an accredited university with teaching experience of at least two years
- Bilingual candidates are preferred (Arabic/English).
- Ability to clearly communicate with students on an individual or small group basis and to liaise with faculty members.
Teaching Assistant Jobs Required Documents:
- The most recent CV.
- a cover letter
- Philosophy of service, research, and teaching.
- Contact information for three referees, including their physical and email addresses as well as phone numbers.
- Copy of the highest credential (transcript of highest degree if graduated from a school where course work was completed). However, if no course work was completed, a copy of the certificate letter from your highest credentialing institution regarding your highest academic degree)
- Anything else you think is necessary to support your application.
Teaching Assistant Jobs Benefits:
- A contract with an option for three years.
- The salary is based on experience.
- Salary exempt from taxes.
- Furnished housing in accordance with QU Human Resources policies.
- In accordance with QUHR policies, annual round-trip airfare for faculty members and their dependents.
- In accordance with QU HR policies, candidate’s children will receive an educational allowance (only for eligible candidates).
- Health insurance and private health care in accordance with QU HR policies.
- In accordance with QU HR policies, annual leave.
- Indemnity at the contract’s end.
How to Apply For Teaching Assistant Jobs in Qatar University 2023?
- Applications can be submitted online at the official website by candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements.for the
- The selection process will only take into account applications that have been submitted online at Click Here,
- After the deadline, no applications will be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.