A team assistant Jobs relieves coworkers of their responsibilities, allowing them to concentrate on project improvement, client requests, and other specialized tasks. Team assistants typically assist with less complex administrative tasks.
Coworkers are able to concentrate on project improvement, client requests, and other specialized tasks when a team assistant takes care of their responsibilities. Most of the time, team assistants help with less complicated administrative tasks.
Make appointments, screen and receive visitors and phone calls, answer questions, and/or redirect visitors and phone calls. Apply for Team Assistant Jobs.
Help organize meetings, video/teleconferences, workshops, seminars, and other events by typing documents, preparing presentations, and compiling participant lists. make copies and files, travel requests, invitation letters, hotel reservations, and meeting room reservations. During meetings, provide support for the secretary.
Team Assistant Jobs Duties:
The incumbent will perform the following duties:
- manages the country office’s administrative needs, such as arranging for visas and protocol, pouch management, fleet management records, asset maintenance, and office operations.
- Screen, receive, and distribute correspondence both incoming and outgoing. Conduct research, provide background, and draft non-technical correspondence. follow up on the implementation of all administrative actions, making sure that deadlines are met and that correspondence and questions are answered promptly.
- Maintain filing systems and make sure records are easy to find and retrieve.
- Based on written or verbal instructions, type and format correspondence, reports, documents, and presentations in accordance with the WHO Style Guide, and independently compose correspondence of an administrative nature. For Team Assistant Jobs.
- Make the necessary preparations for unit staff, consultants, and visiting missions’ field trips and duty travel, as well as take notes during meetings and provide informal interpretation or translation when necessary. Make reservations for hotels and tickets, get security clearances, and start travel requests in GSM.
- Create contractual documents, submit various GSM transactions, including the purchase of goods and services, and follow up with all involved parties to ensure that deliverables have been received and that payments have been made in full.
- Utilizing GSM, support and initiate aspects of the implementation of country activities, funds for Programme budget levels, and financial expenditures in accordance with the approved country workplan. Team Assistant Jobs Communicate with suppliers to complete the data required for the creation of the Supplier Form.
- As needed, replace support staff and carry out other related responsibilities, such as assisting other work areas and teams.
Team Assistant Jobs Details:
|Organization:||EM_KUW WHO Representative’s Office, Kuwait|
|Job function:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Industries Organization:||Human Resources|
|Last Date:||Mar 8, 2023|
|Employment Type:||Full time|
Team Assistant Jobs Required Qualifications:
- Essential education: secondary education with additional training in secretarial and administrative work.
- Desirable: An advantage is a university degree in business administration or a related field. An additional asset would be training in administrative, office management, financial practice, or project administration.
- Experience is necessary: At least three years of relevant administrative or secretarial experience is desired: An advantage would be experience in support and general administration in another UN or international organization.
Team Assistant Jobs Skills:
- Ability to organize, plan, coordinate, and put into action inputs from multiple sources.
- Skills in time management and stress management
- familiarity with WHO policies, procedures, and manuals.
- skills in filing and organization.
- ability to write standard letters
- ability to cultivate positive working relationships with coworkers, experts, and visitors.
- An asset is working knowledge of event management, budgets, and financial transitions.
Team Assistant Jobs Additional Information:
- It is possible to fill other positions of a similar nature at the same grade level using this notice of vacancy.
- Candidates who are interested should strongly consider applying online through Stellis. Please make sure, so that your application can be evaluated: 1. Your Stellis profile is complete and up to date. 2-All necessary information about your qualifications, education, training, and experience can be found in the appropriate sections. 3. The data entered into your experience records is correct, and the specific tasks carried out at the time are explained.
- New Global Competency Model from the WHO: Only candidates who are seriously considered will be contacted. https://www.who.int/publications/m/item/enhanced-who-global-competency-model
- A written test could be used as a screening method.
- A scanned copy of the degree, diploma, or certificate required for this position will be requested in advance if your application is selected for an interview.
- The World Health Organization (WHO) only takes into account credentials from a higher education establishment that are listed in the World Higher Education Database (WHED), which is kept up to date by the United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization (UNESCO).
- The link will take you to the list: http://www.whed.net/ Some professional certificates might not be listed in the WHED and will need to be reviewed on an individual basis. For Team Assistant Jobs.
- The WHO Staff Regulations, Staff Rules, and Manual govern any appointment or extension.
- Please go to: for information about WHO operations. http://www.who.int.
- Diversity in the workforce is a priority for WHO.
- WHO is proud of its workforce, which is committed to putting the WHO Values Charter into practice and upholds the highest ethical and professional standards.
- Sexual exploitation and abuse (SEA), sexual harassment, and other forms of abusive behavior (such as discrimination, abuse of authority, and harassment) are not tolerated by WHO.
- All individuals from the WHO labor force play a part to play in advancing a protected and conscious work environment and ought to answer to WHO any real or associated cases with Ocean, lewd behavior and different sorts of oppressive direct.
- WHO will conduct a background check on the final candidates to make sure that the Organization does not hire anyone with a documented history of SEA, sexual harassment, or any other form of abusive behavior.
- WHO does not recruit smokers or tobacco users and maintains a smoke-free workplace.
- This position will be filled by candidates recruited in the duty station’s local commuting area, subject to local recruitment.
How to Apply For Team Assistant Jobs 2023?
- Candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements can submit applications online at the official website.
- Only applications that have been submitted online at Click Here will be considered in the selection process. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
- For an interview, only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted.
- TA/DA will not cover the interview and test.