For Apply the post of Technical Manager Jobs. The development, implementation, and upkeep of technological company processes and systems are typically overseen by a technical manager, as is troubleshooting any potential issues.
Strong computer, collaborative, and problem-solving skills can be acquired through education and experience for the leadership position of Technical Manager. Completion of a course leading to a degree or diploma in computer information systems, management information systems, computer science, or a related field
You must have a master’s degree in software or electronics to be a technical manager. In addition, you must have worked on a variety of projects, technologies, and application areas over a number of years: This gives you perspective, which is important in this job.
In the fields of science, the arts, technology, engineering, and mathematics, technical skills are collections of abilities or knowledge that are applied in real-world situations. The use of specific tools and the technologies required to use those tools are typically necessary for technical skills.
Technical Manager Jobs Key accountabilities:
- oversee the design of all permanent and temporary construction projects related to the company’s operations.
- Keep an eye on the technical aspects of the design of external permanent and temporary works to make sure it complies with the relevant engineering/design requirements and bid documents.
- Maintain a liaison with managers to guarantee prompt transfer of drawings and documents, prompt response to design/construction-related inquiries, and effective communication.
- Provide engineering and planning solutions for all operational works aspects.
- As required, for Technical Manager Jobs liaison with permanent and temporary works design consultants, as well as verification of any associated documents and drawings.
- Help the project team with any and all technical problems.
- Coordinating all aspects of engineering with the Client’s Representative.
- Make arrangements for the appropriate design consultant or Client Representative to approve the materials used in permanent works.
- Establish a Document Control System for internal and external distribution of permanent and temporary engineering drawings and documentation.
- Coordinate and maintain liaison with all statutory authorities and other organizations’ representatives.
- Make arrangements for internal and external design certification in accordance with applicable regulations.
- Supervise the in-house planning section and keep an eye on how the contract program-related works are progressing.
- · Execute and facilitate the improvement of a plan program to meet the prerequisites of obtainment and development program.
- Manage and examine procedures related to “value engineering.”
- As required by projects, performing the duties of Design Manager and Temporary Works Design Coordinator.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
Technical Manager Jobs Details:
|Jobs Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Organization:||MOHAMMED AL RASHID COMPANY (MARCO)|
|Last Date:||Mar 8, 2023|
|Employment Type:||Full time|
Technical Manager Jobs QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- possess a degree in civil engineering and a professional engineering qualification.
- Eight to Ten Years of Experience in a Similar Position.
- You must be able to communicate with customers, the government, consultants, and suppliers.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office. Previous experience working on projects for five-star hotels is considered an asset. You should be independent, self-motivated, and focused on the end result.
Technical Manager Jobs PERKS AND BENEFITS:
We are proud of our close-knit relationships, growth, and well-being as a business. We provide our employees with:
Competitive Salary, Reward, and Recognition 30 paid holidays per year, and annual return tickets for employees and up to three dependents to their home country.
Medical insurance, well-being benefits, and a mental health first aiders’ well-being program. Employee relocation assistance. Quiet rooms. Social events. Team activities. Associates’ Appreciation Days. Excellent on-the-job training opportunities. Personal development opportunities. Corporate social responsibilities. Strong emphasis on sustainability. Refer a friend incentive scheme.
Diversity and inclusion during Ramadan’s six-hour workdays in the Prayer Room
Off-season for Eid.
How to Apply For Technical Manager Jobs 2023?
- Candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements can submit applications online at the official website.
- Only applications that have been submitted online at Click Here will be considered in the selection process. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
- For an interview, only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted.
- TA/DA will not cover the interview and test.